CANDLE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Koko Lane candles are hand crafted using the highest quality compounds to ensure you get the highest quality products with superior scent dispersion.
By following the candle care instructions below, you will optimise your candles performance with each light:
- Remove ribbon before burning
- Never move a lit candle
- Never leave a lit candle unattended and always keep out of reach of pets and children
- Place candle on a stable, heat resistant surface
- Avoid exposure to drafts
- Always store candle in a cool, dark and dry place below 25⁰C and away from direct sunlight
- Do not allow flame to touch the side of the jar
- To reduce sooting or smoking, always trim wick to 5mm before each lighting
- If you have cut the wick too short (less than 5mm) and are having trouble burning the candle, try removing some of the liquid wax if you already started burning the candle. If your candle will not ignite upon initial lighting, try scooping some hard wax away with a spoon to lengthen the wick.
- Burn your candle for at least 3 hours each burn to ensure a full melt pool and consistent fragrance dispersion
- Keep candle free of any foreign matter
- Do not replace the lid whilst the candle is still burning
- After the flame is extinguished, re-centre the wick whilst the wax is still molten to avoid uneven burning
- Keep the candle free of any wick trimmings or any other combustible material
- Do not handle the candle whilst burning – the container may become hot
- At the end of combustion, a variable amount of wax may remain. It is important not to burn the candle with less than 12mm of wax remaining.